Revive Therapeutic Services provides medication management services that ensure you get the most benefits out of your psychiatric treatment plan. We aim to help you get value from all the medications you take. With professional help, you can ensure your medicine is working for you, find lower-cost alternatives, and ask questions regarding your medications.
At Revive Therapeutic Services, we can help you discover whether medication is the right choice for you. There are many unknowns with medications; however, learning how your provider can help with your medication management will help ease many unknowns.
Medication Management Specialties
Treatment with medication can be important in treating the internal, medical aspects of mental illness.
We specialize in psychiatric treatment and therapy for a variety of conditions, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety and other phobias
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Insomnia/Sleep Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
We treat individuals ranging from 13 years of age up to 65 years of age in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Maryland.
How Does Revive Therapeutic Services Manage Medications?
- Manage Costs – We can assist you in finding an affordable option, such as a generic alternative to the medication you are taking.
- Adverse reactions –The side effects of medication may cause patients to skip doses or stop taking them – let us help you find mental health medications that are effective and have minimal side effects.
- A Complicated Medication Regimen – During evaluation, our practitioners look at each med prescribed and evaluate necessity.
- Ensure you have timely access to all your medications – After establishing your medication management plan, we will always work with you to access your medicines.
Remote Vital Signs Monitoring
At Revive Therapeutic Services we can monitor your weight, blood pressure, and/or blood sugar from the comfort of your own home. Your psychiatric provider will monitor the results to ensure your treatment with medication management is on track and to prevent any unforeseen side effects. The program comes at no cost to you and will allow us to take a more active role in your overall health goals. We are excited for you to join this improved approach to treatment so we can continue providing you with the best care possible.