Medical marijuana in Rhode Island is safe, well-established and offers effective treatment for many debilitating physical and mental ailments.
If you are seeking an all-natural healing alternative for pain and a variety of diseases and mental health disorders, medical marijuana offers a wonderful alternative to harmful and addictive pharmaceuticals. For Rhode Island residents with a registered medical marijuana card, Revive Therapeutic Services can create a medical marijuana treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Three Things You Didn’t Know About Using Medical Marijuana for Chronic Pain
1. Medical Marijuana is proven to help patients with an array of problems. The benefits of combining medical marijuana and chronic pain are reasonably well-known, but there is so much more potential for help. Some of the many conditions that we can treat include:
- Agitation related to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Spasms related to Crohn’s disease and other ailments
- General, debilitating chronic pain
- Bipolar disorder
2. Once a patient receives their registered medical marijuana card, we work with them to perform an extensive evaluation of their medical history. Once we thoroughly vet a patient’s history, our professional medical staff creates a personalized care plan. Patients can elect to come and be treated in our comfortable office environment.
3. Many major insurers potentially cover the use of medical marijuana. Our roster of insurers includes Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna and Cigna. Of course it is essential to contact your insurer prior to receiving treatment to review your coverage.
If you are seeking an alternative, natural and effective treatment for your chronic pain or mental health disorder, our staff of professionals can help you understand how medical marijuana can offer substantial relief. Please contact us to schedule a consultation.